Kerala Ayurveda Tour
Kerala and Ayurveda can be considered synonyms to each other. Plan your Ayurveda tour with us to Kerala in order to know more about the science which is 5000 year old.
Your Kerala Ayurveda tour will help you understand Ayurveda better in general.
There are various therepies available for whole body rejuvenation shirodhra, Panchakarma, herbal oils massages etc, under the tutelage of Ayurvedic Doctor, you will be prescribed to the coarses after checking your Nerve.
Make your Ayurveda tour to kerala a rejuvenating experience for details please email us as how many days you want to spend.
Kerala School of Ayurveda
While Ayurveda barely managed to keep its head above water in most of India, it thrived in robust health down in Kerala. It is primarily because of two reasons:
- Kerala boasts two monsoons in a year (May-June and August-September), and provides an ideal climate for the treatments it has preserved so well.
- Kerala is also the land of Vagbhatta, the last and well-known students of Charaka (the grand old man of medicine), who is supposed to have taught his chosen 18 students here. The descendants of three or four of these students practice the science till today.
You will be pleasantly surprised at the unique ‘treatment’ the Kerala School offers. A heavenly oil massage called snehana is given. In fact, feudal lords in Kerala are known to have indulged in it to keep themselves fighting fit. The oils are ayurvedic and work wonders for the entire body functioning.
The oils are formulated as per the body constitution, age, symptoms of ailment and the prevalent climatic condition. This is what sets apart Ayurveda from other medical sciences: in recognizing each person’s unique make up. As such there are more than 1500 formulations of medicated oils for the treatment of various ailments.
Imagine going for a weight-losing programme with just herbal oil massages and Ayurvedic medicines and no exercises or even dieting! This kind of treatment is especially effective for arthritis, spondylitis, paralysis, obesity, sinusitis, migraine, hysteria, premature aging and other psychosomatic ailments.
- Kottakkal Arya Vaidyasala at Kottakkal, Malappuram
- Kairali Ayurvedic Health Resort, Palakkad
- Surya Ayurvedics Ltd. Kanjany, Thrissur
- Somatheeram Ayurvedic Beach Resort near Kovalam, Thiruvananthapuram
- Ideal Ayurvedic Center Chowara Kovalam, Thiruvananthapuram
- Ayushya Ayurvedic Center at Kovalam, Thiruvananthapuram